Click on the button to see our partners :
Created in 1997, Archi-Europe federates 190.000 European architects, that makes it the most important and renowned professional network in the sector. The Archi-Europe web portal is currently available in 9 languages and attracts about 3 million visitors per year.
In 2007, Archi-Europe launches Archi-World and enables more than 350.000 architects from all over the world to gather and unite for professional goals. Thus, this partner asserts oneself to be the global leader in all type of sector.
Builders' Association of India (BAI) was formed in 1941 in Pune with guidance from Brigadier Jackson, who also allotted office space in the Military Compound. The then office of BAI, aptly named 'Jackson Hut' in his memory, is still being used by BAI. During last more than 70 years since its inception, BAI movement has grown in leaps and bounds and at present has 130 Centres spread over the length and breadth of the Country, with its headquarters at Mumbai.
With a direct membership of 13,000 constructors and indirect membership of 50,000 through various regional Associations affiliated to it, BAI by virtue of its size is the only true spokesman for this core industry. It safeguards the interests of the Indian construction industry against unjust government legislations and at the same time promotes adherence to fair government legislations by its members.
IALI is established since 4 February 1978 as a professional organization.
IALI is the only organization that embodies and represents Landscape Architects in Indonesia, including the student / student of landscape architecture…
Missions: conservation of nature and culture, development of green cities, development of the built environment in accordance with the vision and mission of IALI organization.
IALI organization has been transformed into a large organization with members spread across Indonesia and throughout the world. There are currently 15 Regional Executive Branch and 7 Executive IALI. IALI continues to grow to reach all provinces in Indonesia.
Founded in 1981, the Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM) is Malaysia’s national professional association for landscape architects, representing more than 1,000 members. We lead the stewardship, planning, and design of built and natural environments across the nation.
The Institute’s mission is to advance landscape architecture and raise the visibility of the profession through advisory support to both public and private sectors. Education, accreditation support, international relations with other professional bodies, awards and recognitions within the industry and conducting seminars are programmes designed to uplift professional standards at all levels.
Founded in 1980, IFMA is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in 104 countries.
To meet its mission to “advance the professional discipline of facility management worldwide,” on an annual basis IFMA:
- Offers facility management professional development through three credentialing programs.
- Produces World Workplace, the world’s largest series of facility management conferences and expositions, and Facility Fusion, a more intimate gathering of FM professionals with powerful networking and a fusion of education, leadership training, best practices and an exposition.
- Conducts research that strengthens the knowledge and skills of FM professionals while advancing the FM profession.
- Provides a wide range of educational courses from entry-level programs to those for highly experienced facility managers.
- Produces industry-leading publications, including magazines, newsletters and blogs.
Founded in 1954 by the late Tan Sri Dato’ Low Yat, the Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) plays an important role in the development and advancement of the construction industry. For the past few decades or so, we have represented Malaysia’s construction industry during various key phases on its path to success. Dedicated towards promoting and developing the construction industry in Malaysia, MBAM has evolved into a cohesive umbrella organisation. We have earned international recognition through our affiliations with the International Federation of Asian and Western Pacific Contractors Association (IFAWPCA) and the ASEAN Constructors Federation (ACF). We have also successfully hosted the 20th and 29th IFAWPCA Conventions in 1983 and 1998 respectively.
Website : www.mbam.org.my
The Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia Ltd (SPASA Australia) is Australia’s Peak Swimming Pool & Spa Industry Body. It is committed to advancing the health, integrity and sustainability of our industry at a National level, by promoting safety, professionalism and integrity of the industry to key National stakeholders.
Our members are SPASA Queensland, SPASA South Australia, SPASA Victoria, SPASA Western Australia, SPASA New South Wales & ACT, National Suppliers and the Franchise Chains of Poolwerx, Swimart, Poolside & Clark Rubber. The President of each State association represents his or her state by acting as a director of the national body, along with a retail aftermarket Director.
As the largest Association of its kind in Australia, SPASA Australia represents over 1,290 industry professionals across the Nation. It has the support of all key State SPASA Associations, and retains the largest group of National Members who lead Australia’s aquatic leisure industry. SPASA Australia’s charter is not simply to advocate and respond on National issues of importance to our industry, but also to proactively create and execute strategies to enhance the credibility and longevity of the National industry.
SPASA Australia is the National contact point within Australia, and is the first point of call for international interaction
Website : http://www.spasa.com.au/
The Thai Amusement and Leisure Park Association (TAPA) was established by the initiative of business parks entrepreneurs.
Parks and recreation were gathered into this association to strengthen the good relationship between the Business Park and recreational park with government agencies.
This is particularly useful for the development of a business park with international standards.
Website : http://tapa.or.th/
The main purposes of the association are to support the members to do business with responsibility for society and to upgrade home builder business in Thailand to be accepted and trusted by consumers.
The association also intends to upgrade members and home builder business to home builder industry to be accepted by both public and private sectors and extends home builder market both value and quantity throughout the country and to ASEAN.
AIMS OF THE MALAYSIAN SWIMMING POOL ASSOCIATION
To Create A More Cohesive And Responsible Industry By Putting In Place These Strategies:-
- To work together for mutual benefit and act as a co-ordinated body in dealing with other professional bodies, i.e. Architects, Engineers, Developers, Government Agencies, within the Building Industry itself. This will enable the swimming pool building industry to speak with a stronger voice.
- To improve the standard of the Industry and to encourage research and development of new materials, products and methods.
- To uphold the concepts of free enterprise and service to the client.
- To co-operate with and assist where possible, all levels of Government and relevant professional bodies in their dealings with the swimming pool industry and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To act fairly and properly at all times towards fellow members of the association.
- To act in a professional and unbiased manner when called upon to advise, consult or take any action in relation to products, services or works on behalf of a client, Therefore, to always operate in a manner that will present the swimming pool industry in the best possible light.
Website : http://www.mspa.org.my